CF041 -TV, DVD & Media Production Company
Business for sale
Business descriptionFreehold or Leasehold
Asking price: £385,000 including assets
The sale of this business presents a rare opportunity to acquire an extremely well organised and highly successful business, which has the added benefit of being able to take advantage of the shifts and trends within the industry that would enable this Company to grow exponentially.
First formed in 1999, this Company offers a scope of works that has seen it establish a second to none reputation within the industry and become the preferred supplier to an extremely impressive client profile.
The Company has the enviable status of being the industry’s oldest established private company in the UK.
Success factors have been based on the skills to recognise the advancements in technology that will benefit its clients, growth is based on a first class client satisfaction.
The Company promises to deliver the highest quality products and service, priding itself on offering clients creative solutions and inspiration for their projects, be it a movie, DVD or a 30-second commercial. A comprehensive media library is held, which enables client immediate access to their projects, whether for redistribution or otherwise.
At present, 60% of company revenues come from TV production with the remaining 40% being attributed to DVD production.