AL205-Vehicle Recovery Company with Garage Workshop Providing MOT, Servicing & Repairs
Business for sale
Business descriptionSet up almost 40 years ago this truly established business provides a comprehensive range of vehicle services to the markets it serves so well. These include
Breakdown & Recovery Services- The business has a comprehensive fleet of signwriten recovery vehicles that provide a 24/7 service for breakdown and recovery. The company has direct computer links to the major motoring organistations with in-cab data terminals, not to mention the latest satellite navigation aids to ensure it provides a reliable, safe and speedy response. The business is in the enviable position of holding contracts with many national organisations who have responsibilities for large fleets of vehicles throughout the UK. Many of these contracts have been in place for many years and this ensures conisistent levels of business year in year out.
Insurance/BS Approved Workshop- Operating from substantial and very well equipped premises the business is able to undertake general auto mechanical repairs,servicing maintenance and diagnostic services for most marques. As part of this the business has its own MOT testing station so it can provide a complete turnkey solution to customers.
Approximately 55% of revenues are generated from the breakdown and recovery business with the remaining 45% coming via the workshop facility. Both operations are run from the same site. Ideally the vendor would like to sell the operation as one but he may consider selling each operation seperately.