FA005-Renewable Fuels Distributor Retail & Wholesale
Business for sale
Business descriptionRenewable Fuels Distributor
Retail & Wholesale
Leading Brands of wood fuels including wood pellets
plus horse bedding products
Asking Price £ 99,000
The vendor set up this business nearly six years ago having identified the growing demand for renewable, off-grid and eco-friendly fuel supplies whilst previously heating his own country home for many years with the same renewable heat sources. Since inception the business has grown organically year on year and has now established itself as a premier supplier of affordable renewable fuels to both households and businesses throughout the UK.
Approximately 20% of sales are wholesale with the remaining 80% being domestic customers. The company has hundreds of regular clients; however, in saying that, there is still huge scope to further develop both sides of the business.
The UK has seen a large increase in demand for the fashionable and lifestyle choice sector of wood-burning stoves, which are also a highly practical heating solution. These stoves are not only attractive centre pieces that produce excellent heat and a pleasant ambience but are also eco-friendly as they burn a renewable energy resource (be it wood, carbon neutral wood fuel and smokeless fuel).
In addition to this growth in domestic use there is strong demand for automatic stoves and boilers that utilise processed wood pellets for use in commercial premises (with various government backed incentives available to businesses and households). The clean-burning technology means they burn at maximum efficiency with low emissions. With the surging prices of oil and gas, using such stoves and boilers makes both environmental and economic sense to customers.
As a result there is an increasing demand for fuel supplies of this kind and so the company has tapped into this market very well by providing a range of leading products to suit most budgets and requirements.