BFS0115 - Master Franchise Commercial Estate Agency
Business for sale
Business descriptionMaster Franchise Commercial Estate Agency
Location London, England,United Kingdom
Asking Price £75,000
Gross profit £1,604
Net profit £1,604
Total Assets £13,765
About the Company
• Under the Shortshare model, letting fees are payable by the tenant not the landlord.
• Once landlords are aware that there will be no fee payable on letting, the concept should spread. Using the Shortshare ‘tenant pays fees’ concept all of the premises currently marketed by commercial agents can be offered by Shortshare.
• Market entry is through tenant sharing. •
This proposition increases the appeal to tenants who may be testing new business ideas, or currently operating only online businesses, or wanting a short-term opportunity.
• The business concept is aimed at residential estate agents who are currently suffering reduced transaction volumes and who also have good knowledge of local high street businesses and distressed retail tenants who present subletting opportunities.
• We have called this concept Shortshare and the idea is visible at www.shortshare.co.uk • The concept was set up as a franchise and the first franchisee was appointed in London in 2014.
The London franchisee is aware of the reason for sale (see below) and has been understanding.