IU176-Specialist in the design and manufacture of healthcare communications systems
Business for sale
Business descriptionTurner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for the entire Issued Share Capital of a company specialising in the design and manufacture of healthcare communications systems. Partnership also concidered.
The Company has the following key attributes:
• Over £350,000 invested in building the technology
• Contracts in place with NHS and private hospitals
• One of the leading designers and manufacturers of nurse solutions for the healthcare industry.
• Comprehensive range of innovative equipment to meet all specifications.
• On-going income from service and maintenance contracts.
• Scaleable, durable and sustainable low cost, high margin, bespoke solutions.
• Well established and well recognised brand throughout the UK.
• Customer base spanning hospitals and care homes in both the Public and Private sectors.
• Significant growth and expansion opportunities.
The Company provides an acquirer with:
• An excellent bolt-on to an organisation already operating in the healthcare communications systems sector.
• An ideal opportunity for any company already operating in the healthcare services industry looking to broaden their product/service portfolio.